Lisa has been a women's ministry leader for 15 years and is also a National VP with a major US cosmetics company. She speaks nationally to thousands of women annually, and it is her passion to help them enlarge their dreams, to do their part faithfully and then watch for God to do His!
"Lisa is one of the most dynamic and motivational people that I have ever known "
If you receive my words, and treasure them in your heart, so that you incline your ear to wisdom....then you will understand and fear the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
July 2019 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 2 very happy tootsies 😊😊😊 instagram.com/p/BWPvRbeFgwc/tweeted 2 years ago
- I managed to struggle through a shopping trip 😜😜 bye bye tired tootsies https://t.co/oYHhlaVSNztweeted 2 years ago
- Woohooo I love this girl! lisavoorhies.com/2017/05/16/woo… https://t.co/ocIEiujwoBtweeted 2 years ago
- What was I thinking??? lisavoorhies.com/2015/09/26/wha… http://t.co/k12s5dQrhXtweeted 3 years ago
- Enough is enough lisavoorhies.com/2015/08/31/eno…tweeted 3 years ago
Tag Archives: motivation
I can say that, without a doubt, ” I believe in you”. I believe in your potential, the beauty of your smile, your sweet heart…. I believe in you. I may not know you, but I know the … Continue reading
Jesus said, “Daughter, you took a risk trusting me, and now you’re healed and whole. Live well, live blessed!” Luke 8:47-49 ( The Message) Wow! Huge message …few words. You know, I can say that I’ve lived these words … Continue reading
“We who have run for our very lives to God have every reason to grab the promised hope with both hands and never let go.” Hebrews 6:18 Before I knew the Lord as my friend and savior I did a … Continue reading
Yesterday we talked about training your brain to wait on God. To, “don’t just do something, sit there” until you know what God is telling you to do. The other side of that coin is knowing what God has told … Continue reading