Lisa has been a women's ministry leader for 15 years and is also a National VP with a major US cosmetics company. She speaks nationally to thousands of women annually, and it is her passion to help them enlarge their dreams, to do their part faithfully and then watch for God to do His!
"Lisa is one of the most dynamic and motivational people that I have ever known "
If you receive my words, and treasure them in your heart, so that you incline your ear to wisdom....then you will understand and fear the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
May 2019 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 2 very happy tootsies 😊😊😊 instagram.com/p/BWPvRbeFgwc/tweeted 1 year ago
- I managed to struggle through a shopping trip 😜😜 bye bye tired tootsies https://t.co/oYHhlaVSNztweeted 1 year ago
- Woohooo I love this girl! lisavoorhies.com/2017/05/16/woo… https://t.co/ocIEiujwoBtweeted 2 years ago
- What was I thinking??? lisavoorhies.com/2015/09/26/wha… http://t.co/k12s5dQrhXtweeted 3 years ago
- Enough is enough lisavoorhies.com/2015/08/31/eno…tweeted 3 years ago
Tag Archives: marriage
When I have a thought that is not a “keeper” , maybe it’s a lie from the enemy of our souls or maybe it’s my own insecurity talking, I have to decide whether to keep thinking it or throw it … Continue reading
It’s sooo frustrating to be stuck in the blame-you and justify-me mode of life. Blaming someone else for “making” you act a certain way or say something you shouldn’t to justify yourself. I know that I’m in need of … Continue reading
“Every problem you want to solve, condition you want to improve and wrong you want to right begins with you. If you want to change the world, first change yourself. ” John Maxwell As I’ve shared on previous posts, John … Continue reading
I Laugh at all His Jokes Part 3 You know there’s real power in contrition. Because my thoughts, feelings and actions are really the only things within my control, a sense of power and then incredible hope come when I … Continue reading
The printing of the NIV study bible that I have introduces Psalm 51 by saying.. “For the Director of Music. A psalm of David. When the prophet Nathan came to him after David had committed adultery with Bathsheba. ” Psalm … Continue reading