Lisa has been a women's ministry leader for 15 years and is also a National VP with a major US cosmetics company. She speaks nationally to thousands of women annually, and it is her passion to help them enlarge their dreams, to do their part faithfully and then watch for God to do His!
"Lisa is one of the most dynamic and motivational people that I have ever known "
If you receive my words, and treasure them in your heart, so that you incline your ear to wisdom....then you will understand and fear the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
June 2019 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 2 very happy tootsies 😊😊😊 instagram.com/p/BWPvRbeFgwc/tweeted 1 year ago
- I managed to struggle through a shopping trip 😜😜 bye bye tired tootsies https://t.co/oYHhlaVSNztweeted 1 year ago
- Woohooo I love this girl! lisavoorhies.com/2017/05/16/woo… https://t.co/ocIEiujwoBtweeted 2 years ago
- What was I thinking??? lisavoorhies.com/2015/09/26/wha… http://t.co/k12s5dQrhXtweeted 3 years ago
- Enough is enough lisavoorhies.com/2015/08/31/eno…tweeted 3 years ago
Category Archives: Business
Life’s not about waiting for the storms to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. Mac Anderson I think one of the biggest frustrations I see people dealing with, is the expectation that some day there won’t be … Continue reading
So since we find ourselves fashioned into all these excellently formed and marvelously functioning parts in Christ’s body, let’s just go ahead and be what we were made to be, without enviously or pridefully comparing ourselves with each other, or … Continue reading
Finishing is not a very popular concept these days. As a culture, we are great “starters” but not such great “finishers”. We start marriages, but don’t finish. We start college but don’t finish. Unfortunately, many people start parenting, but don’t … Continue reading