Lisa has been a women's ministry leader for 15 years and is also a National VP with a major US cosmetics company. She speaks nationally to thousands of women annually, and it is her passion to help them enlarge their dreams, to do their part faithfully and then watch for God to do His!
"Lisa is one of the most dynamic and motivational people that I have ever known "
If you receive my words, and treasure them in your heart, so that you incline your ear to wisdom....then you will understand and fear the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
- 2 very happy tootsies 😊😊😊 instagram.com/p/BWPvRbeFgwc/tweeted 2 years ago
- I managed to struggle through a shopping trip 😜😜 bye bye tired tootsies https://t.co/oYHhlaVSNztweeted 2 years ago
- Woohooo I love this girl! lisavoorhies.com/2017/05/16/woo… https://t.co/ocIEiujwoBtweeted 2 years ago
- What was I thinking??? lisavoorhies.com/2015/09/26/wha… http://t.co/k12s5dQrhXtweeted 3 years ago
- Enough is enough lisavoorhies.com/2015/08/31/eno…tweeted 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Yesterday we talked about training your brain to wait on God. To, “don’t just do something, sit there” until you know what God is telling you to do. The other side of that coin is knowing what God has told … Continue reading
“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They … Continue reading