Lisa has been a women's ministry leader for 15 years and is also a National VP with a major US cosmetics company. She speaks nationally to thousands of women annually, and it is her passion to help them enlarge their dreams, to do their part faithfully and then watch for God to do His!
"Lisa is one of the most dynamic and motivational people that I have ever known "
If you receive my words, and treasure them in your heart, so that you incline your ear to wisdom....then you will understand and fear the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
- 2 very happy tootsies 😊😊😊 instagram.com/p/BWPvRbeFgwc/tweeted 2 years ago
- I managed to struggle through a shopping trip 😜😜 bye bye tired tootsies https://t.co/oYHhlaVSNztweeted 2 years ago
- Woohooo I love this girl! lisavoorhies.com/2017/05/16/woo… https://t.co/ocIEiujwoBtweeted 2 years ago
- What was I thinking??? lisavoorhies.com/2015/09/26/wha… http://t.co/k12s5dQrhXtweeted 3 years ago
- Enough is enough lisavoorhies.com/2015/08/31/eno…tweeted 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
I laugh at all his jokes….yes I do….and they’re reeeally funny. You know there was a time when I withheld my approval from my husband in subversive little ways, like not laughing at his jokes, because, well, I was at … Continue reading
I’m traveling with my business and have forgotten my calcium supplements….so I’m wide awake at 4:30 am. Ahhhh the joy of menopause. I’m going to ask the Lord about a few things when I see him, like I really could’ve … Continue reading