Lisa has been a women's ministry leader for 15 years and is also a National VP with a major US cosmetics company. She speaks nationally to thousands of women annually, and it is her passion to help them enlarge their dreams, to do their part faithfully and then watch for God to do His!
"Lisa is one of the most dynamic and motivational people that I have ever known "
If you receive my words, and treasure them in your heart, so that you incline your ear to wisdom....then you will understand and fear the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
- 2 very happy tootsies 😊😊😊 instagram.com/p/BWPvRbeFgwc/tweeted 2 years ago
- I managed to struggle through a shopping trip 😜😜 bye bye tired tootsies https://t.co/oYHhlaVSNztweeted 2 years ago
- Woohooo I love this girl! lisavoorhies.com/2017/05/16/woo… https://t.co/ocIEiujwoBtweeted 2 years ago
- What was I thinking??? lisavoorhies.com/2015/09/26/wha… http://t.co/k12s5dQrhXtweeted 3 years ago
- Enough is enough lisavoorhies.com/2015/08/31/eno…tweeted 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
From now on if you listen obediently to the commandments that I am commanding you today, love God, your God, and serve him with everything you have within you, he’ll take charge of sending the rain at the right time. … Continue reading
Finishing is not a very popular concept these days. As a culture, we are great “starters” but not such great “finishers”. We start marriages, but don’t finish. We start college but don’t finish. Unfortunately, many people start parenting, but don’t … Continue reading
I am a “do” er. A “mover and shaker”, I get things done. I’m always really busy doing life, and I like it that way……most of the time. I have been called the “energizer bunny”, but sometimes even I get … Continue reading